Cardno ID (International Development) manages a number of donor-funded programs in the Asia Pacific region. We engage in international development as a holistic, multidisciplinary and integrated process. Strengthened by our geographic and market diversity, we are committed to providing innovative and integrated solutions that create opportunities for significant, lasting change in emerging economies. Partnering with multilateral and bilateral donors, private clients, governments and communities to develop sustainable solutions to complex challenges, we work with local counterparts to achieve meaningful impact. About the Role
Cardno ID (International Development) is currently seeking to fill a Talent Support Specialist role to be based in Manila, Philippines. This role will form part of the Strategic Engagement and Partnerships Team and contribute to Cardno’s success by assisting with the delivery of all facets of recruitment for bids, proposals and existing International Development (ID) projects. This will include assisting with proactive sourcing initiatives, general recruitment administration and developing cooperative and effective relationships with business stakeholders. This is an ideal role to step into a leading managing contractor doing significant work around the Asia-Pacific region. Responsibilities will include:
- Recruit international and expatriate personnel for proposals and programs, including proactively sourcing candidates in alignment with proposal personnel qualifications, client regulations and requirements, and organisational team structure;
- Support the proactive and continual recruitment & sourcing of qualified talent for the strategic engagement and partnerships team and program teams;
- Managing end to end recruitment for our Talent pipeline and Corporate Support roles, utilising proactive sourcing techniques, recruitment tools and social media to identify and grow talent pools;
- Support and manage the selection process, including phone screening, behavioural based interviewing, relevant competency assessments, reference checks and compliant due diligence checks;
- Coordinate and support necessary advertising through multiple media platforms and continually source new innovative advertising platforms
- Develop good stakeholder engagement, working closely with the Asia Pacific program teams and strategic engagement and partnerships team to develop competitive resourcing strategies;
- Provide surge support to recruitment administrative and surge support;
- All other duties as outlined in the position description.
The successful candidate will have proven skills in recruitment, ideally in corporate roles and international development. You will have a minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience in a talent acquisition role. Your disposition, shared values of our culture and commitment would be a great asset to this function. You will be a highly organised individual with strong attention to detail and confidence in candidate engagement. Being able to multi-task, work under pressure and using your initiative is key to this role!
A great opportunity to step into your next role with excellent team support, rapport and a competitive salary. How to apply?
We welcome your interest in joining the Cardno team. Apply by submitting your resume and covering letter outlining your suitability and experience relevant to this role. Applications close at 5.00pm
on the 2nd December 2020.
Kindly note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Why join Cardno?
Cardno offers meaningful opportunities for each individual member of our team to grow, make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally. By joining Cardno, you will be part of an environment where you can collaborate with leading experts from diverse backgrounds, access development programs to achieve your career goals, and be challenged to take a global outlook. At Cardno, we take care of the people that keep our business, clients and communities thriving. We offer benefits and initiatives to enhance your health and wellbeing, and to help you balance your career and personal life. Additional information Cardno is committed to Safety and the Prevention of Sexual Abuse and Harassment (PSEAH), Child Protection and bribery prevention. We want to engage with the right people to deliver our client programs. As part of our approach you will be subjected to formal background screening, criminal record checks, employment verification, and periodic compliance checks. All Cardno staff receive safety, compliance and safeguards training and are responsible for contributing to a safer working culture. Cardno is an equal opportunity employer