22nd May, 2020
The Fiji Women’s Fund (the Fund), is an initiative of the Pacific Women Shaping Pacific Development (Pacific Women) Program, funded by the Australian Government.
The Fund commits up to A$10.5 million from July 2017 to June 2022 to women’s organisations, groups and networks. The Fund provides direct funding and capacity development support to women’s groups, organisations and networks in Fiji to expand and enhance their work on women’s empowerment and gender equality.
The Communications Support Consultant will contribute to the success of the Fiji Women’s Fund through the oversight of the Fund’s Communications Strategy and dissemination of high-quality communication products to a wide range of stakeholders. The Consultant will support the implementation of the Communications Strategy and Annual Workplan in line with the strategic objectives of the Fund. The Consultant will be responsible for producing communications content over a period of three and a half months.
Please copy paste this link to access the Terms of Reference detailing responsibilities and selection criteria: https://bit.ly/2XkGP7D
The Fund is currently seeking applications from qualified consultants that have expertise in internal and external communications within the context of Fiji.
You will also have:
- A tertiary qualification in communications, journalism, marketing or other relevant discipline, and minimum of five years’ experience working in a communications role.
- Experience working with a diverse range of partners and community stakeholders.
- Experience working on similar short-term consultancies in the areas of human rights, women’s economic empowerment, gender equality or community development.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of different individuals and organisations.
- Outstanding copywriting and editing skills, with experience developing a range of material in accessible formats, for print and online publication.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, as part of a small team and independently.
A competitive package will be offered to the preferred candidate in line with local labour laws. Why join the Fund
The Fiji Women’s Fund offers meaningful opportunities for each individual member of our team to grow and make an impact.
By joining the Fiji Women’s Fund, you will be part of an environment where you can collaborate with leading experts from diverse backgrounds, access development programs to achieve your career goals, and be challenged to take a global outlook. How to apply?
We welcome your interest in joining the Fiji Women’s Fund team. Click the "apply" button to submit your application online with the reference number CID/MN/Fund/CSC by 5pm Friday 12th June 2020. Your application must include the following:
- Results oriented curriculum vitae (description of education, qualifications, experience, and contact details of three referees)
- A statement of interest addressing essential criteria for this position
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from persons of all ages, including people with a disability.
We thank all applicants applying to this role. Kindly note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. About Cardno
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Cardno is committed to Child Protection in all fields. Cardno is an equal opportunity employer. Any offer of employment will require criminal record clearance.
Apply For Job