Cardno Emerging Markets USA, Ltd. (Cardno)
is seeking Technical Experts
for the anticipated USAID Jordan Public Financial Management and Administration (PFMA) opportunity, which seeks to improve public financial management in Jordan by strengthening performance and efficiency of the existing revenue system and enhancing the budget management process. PFMA will focus on building capacity within Jordanian institutions to modernize the revenue system, encourage compliance, ease taxpayer ability to comply with tax obligations, improve budget planning/ preparation/ and execution, and enhance public procurement management. PFMA is anticipated to be a five-year project. We are seeking the following expertise:
- Tax Policy and Administration
- Fiscal Control and Audit
- Revenue Management
- Public Private Partnership
- Business Enabling Environment
- Procurement ICT/ E-Procurement
- Government Sector Institutional Strengthening
- Citizen Engagement
- Strategic Communications
- Donor Coordination
- Gender, Youth, and Vulnerable Group Inclusion
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Masters preferred);
- Minimum 5 years of experience working on public financial management, public policy reform, tax, business administration, public administration, or governance in developing countries;
- Experience in the Middle East or North Africa (Jordan experience preferred);
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Arabic language skills preferred;
- Excellent oral and written English language communication skills.
Expressions of interest should include a resume and a one-page cover letter in English. Send them to email@example.com with “Jordan PFMA” in the subject line. Equal Opportunity statement for U.S. based applicants:
Cardno has a long-standing policy of Equal Opportunity in employment. Our practice is to fill positions by selecting applicants who can perform the work in a competent and professional manner. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. At any time, if you need an accommodation during the application process, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our website at www.cardno.com/internationaldevelopment to learn more about Cardno Emerging Markets USA, Ltd.