10th January, 2020
Join the Fiji Women’s Fund (the Fund) in Suva, Fiji, to play an integral role in developing and implementing the Fund’s Resource Mobilisation plans and efforts. The Resource Mobilisation Coordinator will work closely with the Fund Manager and members of the Fund team to support building lasting funding relationships and contribute to the Fund’s fundraising.
This role involves:
- Supporting the Fund Manager to develop, implement and monitor the Fund’s resource mobilisation strategy, policies and annual work plans.
- Cultivating, maintaining and nurturing relationships with major individual / institutional donors and solicit support as needed.
- Fostering interest and awareness in the international institutional donor and philanthropic communities on the strategic importance of funding and supporting women’s and girls’ rights.
- Providing information and insight about the Fund’s work and trends in women’s rights activism and support for women’s rights to both internal and external constituencies, through sharing information, attending meetings and events, and contributing to activities and publications.
Please copy paste this link to access the Terms of Reference detailing responsibilities and selection criteria: https://www.cardno.com/media/5213/fwf-resource-mobilisation-coordinator-tor-jan20.pdf About you
You will be a motivated and proactive Resource Mobilisation Coordinator with the right combination of talent, energy and a commitment to technical excellence. You will also have:
- A minimum of five years of relevant work experience, preferably in institutional fundraising in the Pacific.
- Relevant tertiary qualification, for example development studies, social sciences, or women’s studies. Post-graduate qualification preferred.
- Professional experience of feminist movements, gender justice frameworks and international women’s rights.
- Professional experience with and responsibility for project management and budget management.
- Demonstrated experience with the use of the logical framework or evaluation and monitoring frameworks.
- Familiarity with developments and trends of professional fundraising and grant acquisition with the ability to translate and implement these into actionable plans.
- Demonstrated networks within civil society and private sector within Fiji.
- Sound understanding of gender and development issues in Fiji and the Pacific.
A competitive package based on local labour standards. Why join the Fund
The Fiji Women’s Fund offers meaningful opportunities for each individual member of our team to grow and make an impact.
By joining the Fiji Women’s Fund, you will be part of an environment where you can collaborate with leading experts from diverse backgrounds, access development programs to achieve your career goals, and be challenged to take a global outlook. How to apply?
We welcome your interest in joining the Fiji Women’s Fund team. Click the "apply" button to submit your application online with the reference number CID/MN/Fund/RMC by 5pm Monday 10 February. Your application must include the following:
- Results oriented curriculum vitae (description of education, qualifications, experience, and contact details of three referees)
- A statement of interest addressing essential criteria for this position
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from persons of all ages, including people with a disability. Fiji Nationals are also strongly encouraged to apply.
We thank all applicants applying to this role. Kindly note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. About Cardno
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Cardno is committed to Child Protection in all fields. Cardno is an equal opportunity employer. Any offer of employment will require criminal record clearance.
Apply For Job