09th September, 2019
Join Cardno to play an integral role in improving the political, economic and social opportunities of Pacific women. Based in Port Moresby, PNG, this position will play a key role in ensuring that Pacific Women in PNG is able to demonstrate its achievements, share lessons, refine its approach and document its contribution to outcomes of the PNG and broader regional Pacific Women program.
The PNG Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Manager will be responsible for a range of tasks. This includes:
- Lead the implementation of the PNG Pacific Women MEL framework, including reporting requirements and data collection tools.
- Provide M&E-related training and capacity building for Pacific Women partners in PNG and share learning with stakeholders through the regular learning events and products.
- Lead on the collation and analysis of implementing partner reports and write annual reports.
- Undertake field visits as required to monitor Pacific Women partner performance.
Please copy and paste this link to access the Terms of Reference detailing responsibilities and selection criteria: https://bit.ly/2lJ13sU
You are an experienced monitoring and evaluation professional with high level analytical and report writing skills. You will also have:
- 5+ years’ experience working in monitoring and evaluation on development programs.
- Demonstrated skills in data reporting and presenting information in clear and simple figures and graphs.
- Well-developed consultation and facilitation skills, and experience conveying complex information to audiences with varying levels of experience and abilities.
- Experience in performing to a high level with minimal supervision and enthusiasm to work as part of a small team.
- High-level computing skills, including word processing, Excel spreadsheets, email and Access databases.
Why join the Pacific Women Support Unit?
The Pacific Women Support Unit is a committed team that is dedicated to gender equality and making a meaningful contribution to the communities and countries in which we work. We strive for excellence, thrive on challenges and have fun along the way.
By joining the Pacific Women Support Unit, you will be part of an environment where you can collaborate with leading experts from diverse backgrounds, access development programs to achieve your career goals, and be challenged to take a global outlook.
How to apply
We welcome your interest in joining the Cardno team. Please click 'apply' and submit:
- Your CV (maximum 4 pages) including the contact details of at least two professional referees
- A covering letter responding directly to the essential skills and experience
- An example of your written work (or excerpt) with an accompanying statement describing your role in the writing and editing process.
Applications for this position close at 11:59pm, Sunday 29 September 2019 (PNG time). Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered by the selection panel.
Apply For Job
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
This position is open to PNG nationals or permanent residents who have the authority to live and work in PNG. A competitive salary package will be offered to the preferred candidate in line with local labour laws.
For any questions about this role, please contact email@example.com quoting "PNG MEL Manager" in the email subject line.
Cardno is committed to Child Protection in all fields. Cardno is an equal opportunity employer. Any offer of employment will require criminal record clearance.