09th August, 2019
About The role
As an Education Quality Assurance Specialist will work in close collaboration with the My-EQIP Education Quality Team Lead and the Team Leader to provide technical input and advise into the development of Quality Assurance Systems for select Departments of the Ministry of Education (Department of Higher Education (DHE) and Department of Evaluation, Research, Planning and Training (DERPT)) to improve education quality, including support to the development of capacity for systems implementation. This role involves:
Please copy and paste this link to access the Terms of Reference detailing responsibilities and selection criteria:
Do you have experience in providing effective strategic leadership of Education quality improvement in a cross-cultural environment? Then, this opportunity is right for you! You will also have:
- Tertiary qualifications in education or other equivalent discipline related to the roles and functions of the position.
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in government, private sector and/or donor-funded initiatives focused on systems strengthening and systems-based approach to education quality improvement.
- Demonstrated experience working with and supporting partner Governments undergoing educational reform
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to understand complex issues.
- Demonstrated high-level teamwork abilities and interpersonal skills required to work effectively in a cross-cultural environment.
- Experience in capacity development and building capacity of individuals and organisations.
Short-term input (up to 200 days over 20 months) Why join Cardno?
Cardno offers meaningful opportunities for each individual member of our team to grow, make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining Cardno, you will be part of an environment where you can collaborate with leading experts from diverse backgrounds, access development programs to achieve your career goals, and be challenged to take a global outlook. How to apply?
We welcome your interest in joining the Cardno team. Please forward your curriculum vitae (maximum 3 pages), the names and contact details of two referees, and a covering letter outlining your qualifications and experience by 1 September 2019 to email@example.com including “My-Epip EQAS” in the subject line.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be assessed by the selection panel. About Cardno
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Cardno is committed to Child Protection in all fields. Cardno is an equal opportunity employer. Any offer of employment will require criminal record clearance. Contact
For any questions about this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "My-Eqip EQAS-query" in the email subject line. Closing date
Applications close 23.59 (NPT time), Sunday, 1 September 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please note that incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
Apply For Job