08th July, 2019
About the program
ASEAN–Australia Counter-Trafficking (ASEAN-ACT) will continue Australia’s long-running collaboration with the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) to stop human trafficking in our region. The program will principally engage in the justice sector response to human trafficking. It will engage all 10 ASEAN Member States in some capacity and will establish national-level programming in Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.
ASEAN-ACT is a core part of Australia’s contribution to assisting ASEAN and its member states justice sectors to successfully implement the ASEAN Convention Against Trafficking in Persons, especially Women and Children (ACTIP) and realize the rights of all victims of trafficking.
About the role
The Communications & Knowledge Coordinator will support the delivery of communications activities, knowledge management and learning for ASEAN-ACT. The position has a potential to be located in Bangkok, Jakarta, or Manila, working as part of a diverse team, across multiple locations, the Communications & Knowledge Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the dissemination of people-centric communications and supporting internal communications within the project. The position will also work closely with monitoring, evaluation and learning to support the programs evidence gathering activities to highlight the impacts being achieved.
Please copy and paste this link: https://bit.ly/2LQFod2 to access further details on the role including an outline of the key responsibilities and specific duties.
You will be a motivated and proactive Communications and Knowledge Coordinator with the right combination of talent, energy, and a commitment to technical excellence. You will also have:
How to apply?
- Excellent command of English, written and spoken;
- Relevant qualifications and experience in communications, design, journalism, international relations, international development with a minimum of five (5) years professional experience;
- Ability to work with InDesign, Publisher and other website applications;
- Skills in Office 365 including Teams, Yammer and other Microsoft office applications;
- High-level interpersonal and communication skills, including experience in cross cultural environment and international settings;
- A flexible and creative response to issues. A positive and team player attitude; and
- Planning and coordination skills including the ability to effectively manage deadlines and timing.
We welcome your interest in joining the Cardno team. Apply by submitting an email to email@example.com with:
- The words ‘Communications & Knowledge Coordinator’ in the email subject;
- Your CV;
- A one-page letter, which describes which describes how your skills and experience are applicable to the selection criteria; and
- The names and contact details of three professional referees.
Applications close at 5PM (Bangkok time) on the 28th July 2019.
Queries relating to this position should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is essential that you quote ‘Communications & Knowledge Coordinator’ in your email title, or you may not receive a response.
Kindly note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Candidates from ASEAN Member States are strongly encouraged to apply.
Why join Cardno?
Cardno offers meaningful opportunities for each individual member of our team to grow, make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining Cardno, you will be part of an environment where you can collaborate with leading experts from diverse backgrounds, access development programs to achieve your career goals, and be challenged to take a global outlook.
Cardno is a global consulting organisation that manages projects for major donors, delivering aid work in various disciplines such as education, health, governance, resource and environment management and infrastructure. Our work expands across Europe, Latin and North America, Asia, the Pacific and Africa. With over 6,000 staff worldwide, our vision is to be a world leader in the provision of professional services to improve the physical and social environment.
Cardno is committed to child protection and safeguarding the welfare of children in the delivery of our international development programs. Recruitment and selection procedures reflect this commitment and may include relevant criminal record checks.
Apply For Job