The Human Resources and Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for all Prospera end-to-end recruitment and selection of national and international positions including all aspects of mobilisation and demobilisation.
The candidate will:
- Manage and undertake end-to-end recruitment and selection activities for Prospera including sourcing, attracting, recruiting, interviewing, mobilising and demobilising employees to Prospera (both national and international);
- Generate interest in the job opening such as highlighting job attractiveness such as benefits & conditions.
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization, as well as identify future talent needs by proactively undertaking recruitment and sourcing; develop the potential talent pool, keep relevant social networks and engagements, and maintain contact with relevant peak bodies and other forums/events.
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, networks and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
- Liaise with the Cardno’s corporate office in Jakarta when explaining terms and conditions such as benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms both locally and internationally
- Design, Lead and Develop (in conjunction with the IT Team) a recruitment database, including:
- Creating and managing all position vacancies for allocated programs in the system
- Developing and maintaining talent pools and panel memberships in the system
- Generating recruitment and metrics reports from the system
- Recording demographic information on vacancy applications
- Recording information on recruitment failure/success
- Contribute to the management and undertaking of various human resource initiatives, including assisting with the development and implementation of:
- Induction resources, processes and systems
- Performance management resources, processes and systems
- Reward and recognition programs and initiatives
- Learning and development resources and initiatives
- Assist with the development of Prospera human resource information systems.
- Oversee and provide advice on the NRF structure, application and operation to ensure it remains competitive in the context of the broader market.
- Review all staff timesheets for accuracy and completeness and ensure these are reconciled to a daily staff mobility tracker to ensure that all staff adhere to Cardno timekeeping and leave policies, and monitor staff leave balances.
- Oversee all aspects of Prospera personnel performance and professional development tasks—coordinating with Lead Advisers ad Senior Managers on goal setting, regular evaluation, and end-of-year assessments.
- Coordinate all project teambuilding and training events to ensure capacity to deliver in accordance with Prospera operations policies, procedures, and systems.
- Contribute to procurement of health insurance, ensure that all staff are enrolled in Facility insurance policies and with the National Social Security Agency, and serve as point of contact for any ongoing communication with providers.
- Manage and oversee all immigration needs of expat LTA and STA staff.
- Undertake other reasonable duties as required.
- Contribute to a culture of professionalism, team work and passion for economic governance at Prospera through recruiting talented personnel, building staff morale and providing HR support.
Please copy paste this link to access the Terms of Reference detailing responsibilities and selection criteria: https://www.cardno.com/media/4419/mw-tor-hr-talent-acquisition-final-may-2019.pdf About you (Selection Criteria)
You will be a motivated and proactive team member with the right combination of talent, energy and a commitment to technical excellence. The Selection Criteria includes:
About the program
- Post graduate degree/certification in human resources management, business administration, or other related area.
- At least 10 years’ relevant practice-based human resources experience, including experience with talent acquisition.
- Proven track record in the talent acquisition, networking and being part of a community of practice for Human Resource and Talent Acquisition professionals.
- Excellent people skills, ability to build networks, great teams and enthusiasm for working at Prospera.
- Experience in a donor setting highly desirable.
- Demonstrated good understanding of Indonesian manpower legislation.
- Computing proficiency with competency in the use of Microsoft products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written communication skills with fluency in English (both written and oral), including advocacy, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to write a concise report in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
Prospera is a partnership facility between the Government of Australia (through the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade) and the Government of Indonesia. It aims to foster strong, sustainable and inclusive economic growth in Indonesia. Commencing from 1 March 2018, Prospera is a planned five-year investment that draws together the former Government Partnership Fund (GPF) and Australia Indonesia Partnership for Economic Governance (AIPEG). Prospera will be responsive to the needs of a wide range of agencies in the Indonesian government, covering six engagement areas:
(i) Markets – improving product and factor market efficiency;
(ii) Finance – delivering financial stability and development;
(iii) Spending – improving the quality, delivery efficiency, and access to public services;
(iv) Revenue – mobilising revenues without unduly impeding private activity;
(v) Public Sector Reform – strengthening economic institutions; and
(vi) Economics & Inclusion – providing analysis to boost the evidence for economic policy. Remuneration
The remuneration will be set according to Prospera’s Remuneration Framework and within Discipline Group C, Job Level 2/3. The remuneration level at which the Human Resources & Talent Acquisition Specialist is engaged will be based on the successful candidate's relevant skills and experience. How to apply
We welcome your interest in joining the Prospera team. Apply by sending your resume and covering letter (which will include a response to the selection criteria (max 3 pages)), with the reference number #026 Human Resources & Talent Acquisition Specialist to email@example.com. Applications must be received by 5pm (Jakarta time) on Friday, 21 June 2019
. Applications not containing a response to the selection criteria may not be considered. About Cardno
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs. Notice to recruitment agencies:
Please note that Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruitment agencies.