07th February, 2019
The Regional Program Assistant (RPA) will assist the Operations Manager (OPM) and the Regional Logistics Coordinator (RLC) in a range of activities which may include administration, finances, logistics, and human resources.
Please copy paste this link to access the Terms of Reference detailing responsibilities and selection criteria: https://www.cardno.com/media/3936/tor-regional-program-assistant-feb19.pdf
Specifically, the RPA will:
- Attend to office filing and record maintenance;
- Assist at trainings with photocopying and binding of documents; supervising the arrangement of the training/meeting venue; liaison with the venue manager;
- Make appointments, travel reservations, confirm appointments for long terms advisers (LTAs) and short terms advisers (STAs);
- Establish, purchase, and maintain an inventory of essential office consumables such as office supplies and stationary;
- Maintain staffs leave requests and timesheets (print out for approval, scan and send back to project offices);
- Organise existing resources / information materials;
- Identify and fill any gaps through the collection and collation of additional resources / information materials;
- Develop and maintain the Program’s website, including updating uploads of pertinent media reports;
- Maintain reports register including consolidation of reports from other project offices and assist with reporting;
- Respond to requests for information from program staff and other stakeholders;
- Develop and maintain the Program document register;
- Develop, consolidate, and maintain library catalogue and keep the documents in electronic files;
- Undertake additional research tasks as required; and,
- Other duties as directed by the OPM.
A competitive salary package will be offered to the preferred candidate in line with local labour laws.Why join Cardno?
Cardno manages the ASEAN–Australia Counter-Trafficking (AACT) on behalf of the Australian government. The program will principally engage in the criminal justice response to human trafficking. It will engage all ten ASEAN Member States in some capacity and will establish national-level programming in Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.How to apply
Send an email to: email@example.com
DeadlineCOB, 24 February 2019
- The words ‘AACT Regional Program Assistant’ in the email subject
- Your CV.
- A one-page letter, which describes how your skills and experience are applicable to the selection criteria.
- The names and contact details of three professional referees.
Late applications will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be conducted in English.Contact
For any enquiries about this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting "AACT – RPA” in your email subject line. About Cardno
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Cardno is committed to Child Protection in all fields. Cardno is an equal opportunity employer. Any offer of employment will require criminal record clearance.
Apply For Job