06th February, 2019
The Deputy Team Leader will work closely with the Team Leader and is a member of the AACT Leadership team. They will oversight the day-to-day implementation of Program activities, including HR, personnel management and recruitment, procurement / contracting, fraud and risk management.
Please copy paste this link to access the Terms of Reference detailing responsibilities and selection criteria: https://www.cardno.com/media/3934/ds-aact-dtl-tor.pdf
Specifically, the deputy team leader will:
- Be responsible for day to day personnel management, human resources and performance management of the AACT Team.
- Ensure accurate and timely financial management and reporting and support the Operations Manager in managing financial/budgetary risk.
- With support from the team leader and Cardno develop and maintain the ASEAN–Australia Counter-Trafficking child protection and safeguards framework and risk management system. Ensuring an integrated approach across the whole program to child protection and safeguards.
- Ensure activity designs and terms of reference are developed which reflect the ASEAN–Australia Counter-Trafficking objectives, investment criteria and MEL framework
- Oversee ASEAN–Australia Counter-Trafficking activity administration, procurement, sub-contractor and grant administration, and logistics, including secretariat support to ASEAN–Australia Counter-Trafficking Regional Steering Committee (under the direction of the team leader)
- With the team leader, manage and ensure delivery and quality of all reporting requirements to DFAT and other stakeholders
- Foster a culture that promotes learning, sharing of ideas and analytical thinking
- Any other duties as requested by the Team Leader
This position is classified under DFAT’s Aid Adviser Remuneration Framework (ARF) as Discipline C, Level 3 Long-term Adviser role and will be offered at a level commensurate to the successful candidates’ experience relevant to the role. To access the ARF rates, please copy and paste the following link: https://dfat.gov.au/about-us/publications/Documents/adviser-remuneration-framework-2016.pdf
Why join Cardno?
Cardno manages the ASEAN–Australia Counter-Trafficking (AACT) on behalf of the Australian government. The program will principally engage in the criminal justice response to human trafficking. It will engage all ten ASEAN Member States in some capacity and will establish national-level programming in Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.How to apply
Send an email to email@example.com
DeadlineFebruary 24, 2019, Sunday, 8pm
- The words ‘AACT Deputy Team Leader’ in the email subject
- Your CV.
- A one-page letter, which describes how your skills and experience are applicable to the selection criteria.
- The names and contact details of three professional referees.
Late applications will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be conducted in English. Contact
For any enquiries about this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting "AACT – DTL” in your email subject line. About Cardno
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Cardno is committed to Child Protection in all fields. Cardno is an equal opportunity employer. Any offer of employment will require criminal record clearance.
Apply For Job