Join MAHKOTA (Towards a Strong and Prosperous Indonesian Society) in Jakarta to play an integral role in overseeing the procurement of goods and services. The Procurement Manager will ensure that DFAT and MAHKOTA policies, procedures, rules and guidelines are followed, as well as that in the delivery of services all contract actions are compliant with DFAT policies and regulations.
Please copy paste this link to access the Terms of Reference detailing responsibilities and selection criteria:
https://www.cardno.com/media/3687/tor-procurement-manager_mahkota-ft-2019.pdf About you
You will be a motivated and proactive Procurement Manager with the right combination of talent, energy and a commitment to technical excellence. You will also have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in management or similar.
- At least 10 years’ experience working with procurement or contract management in Indonesia, preferably on DFAT projects.
- A solid understanding and strong commitment to best practice in contract management.
- A demonstrable ability to mentor and train others in the field of procurement and contract management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to liaise with high-level stakeholders in a development context, particularly with Government of Indonesia counterparts and DFAT officers.
- Fluency in Indonesian and English (written and spoken).
A competitive salary package will be offered to the preferred candidate in line with local Indonesian labour laws. Why join MAHKOTA?
MAHKOTA offers meaningful opportunities for each individual member of our team to grow, make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining MAHKOTA, you will be part of an environment where you can collaborate with leading experts from diverse backgrounds, access development programs to achieve your career goals, and be challenged to take a global outlook. How to apply
We welcome your interest in joining the Cardno team by sending:
- Your CV; and
- A cover letter with a brief paragraph addressing each of the selection criteria in the Term of Reference. Note that applications that do not include a cover letter addressing the selection criteria will not be considered
Position closes Friday, 21 December 2018, 5 PM (local time) Contact
For any enquiries about this position, please contact email@example.com quoting "MAHKOTA – Procurement Manager” in your email subject line. About Cardno
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs. Notice to recruitment agencies:
Please note that Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruitment agencies.