06th December, 2018
Our Wellington office is looking to grow and develop their Transport Infrastructure team. Reporting to the Wellington Transport Infrastructure Manager you will be responsible for producing market leading business cases for some of New Zealand's most exciting infrastructure projects.
In return, Cardno will offer you training opportunities, access to highly experienced senior staff who are leaders in their field, and the opportunity to be a part of a dynamic multidisciplinary team working on a wide range of projects across New Zealand and beyond.
Specifically, your duties will include:
- Provide excellent standard of consulting services to public sector clients on business cases for a wide range of major building, infrastructure and development projects
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with stakeholders and clients
- Manage, motivate and coordinate project teams of professional specialists
This role will suit experienced consultants from a range of professional backgrounds with most importance placed on strong public sector networks and able to demonstrate significant business case delivery. Additionally you will also display:
Why join Cardno?
- Significant experience with the Better Business Case methodology
- A proven track record of clear, concise written communication
- Experience and knowledge within the transport investment framework
- Very strong public sector networks with demonstrated ability to foster client relationships
- Preferably, a background in transport infrastructure projects
- Able to lead from the front while being inclusive of staff at all levels
Cardno offers meaningful opportunities for each individual member of our team to grow, make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining Cardno, you will be part of an environment where you can collaborate with leading experts from diverse backgrounds, access development programs to achieve your career goals, and be challenged to take a global outlook.
At Cardno, we take care of the people that keep our business, clients and communities thriving. We offer benefits and initiatives to enhance your health and wellbeing, and to help you balance your career and personal life. How to apply
We welcome your interest in joining the Cardno team. Apply by sending your resume and covering letter with the reference number NZ18 / 9830 / 036 About Cardno
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs. Notice to recruitment agencies:
Please note that Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruitment agencies.
Apply For Job