Manager Digital Channels and Marketing
- Leading a team that provides meaningful and key messaging to our Pacific communities
- Connecting people and communities through digital channels
- Develop and deliver marketing and digital strategies that will enrich our Pacific communities in Aotearoa
Being agile in the way we work allows us to improve the way we use our digital channels and e-communications with Pacific People across New Zealand. You will deliver on the Ministry’s purpose, vision and strategy by co-designing and co-developing digital experiences that meet our Pacific People’s needs, leveraging insights to drive the right outcomes. You will lead a Digital Team that works to connect people and communities through digital channels, including raising the awareness of policies and programmes that influence attitudes and behaviours; supporting the operation of service; and leading a team to deliver the work programmes. This is an exciting time to join us
The Ministry for Pacific Peoples makes a significant contribution towards improved outcomes for Pacific Peoples. We bring the Pacific voice, perspective and understanding into the fabric of New Zealand government. In our work, we are the guardians and the caretakers of Pacific knowledge, culture, and identity on behalf of all Pacific peoples, and we support and take stewardship over our Pacific families and communities. We have a key role in supporting and leveraging opportunities for cross-government collaboration and better coordination of government’s investments in initiatives for Pacific peoples. What you do in this role
Working for us
- Bring strong leadership experience in the development of internal and external communications strategies and managing implementation across digital channels.
- Proven success in defining and operationalising a digital strategy with a track record for driving change that has delivered positive, meaningful population outcomes – ensuring monitoring enables success.
- Solid understanding of best practice advice around marketing and communications issues, trends, and developments.
- Providing through leadership in the implementation of all internal and external communications across our Digital Channels, taking accountability for the development and management – working collaboratively with all key stakeholders.
- An ability to lead the development of brand strategy and management and ensure marketing services are executed to a high quality.
- Role model for the Ministry of Pacific People culture and our vision.
- Thriving Pacific Languages, Cultures and Identifies
- Prosperous Pacific Communities
- Resilient and Healthy Pacific Peoples
- Confident thriving and resilient Pacific Young People.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities and project and agile and adaptable to move with constant change.
At the Ministry for Pacific Peoples, we offer attractive employment benefits including market salary, health insurance for our permanent employees, flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies. We embrace and celebrate the diversity of our Pacific peoples and reflect the culture and values of Pacific peoples within our Ministry. Whilst the work is challenging, you be rewarded by contributing to positive outcomes with a focus on better outcomes for our Pacific Peoples, all while being part of a welcoming Pacific family within the Ministry.
If you would like more information, please email email@example.com quoting the position title in the subject line. Applications will be reviewed throughout advertising, and we may reach out to you if further information is required. Applications close on Sunday 3 October