TQI Solutions is currently seeking an Quality Assurance Manager ready to join our IT support services team. This position will provide support to our client located in Norfolk, VA Responsibilities:
Audits/Inspections/Investigations: Clearance Requirements:
- Establishes and maintains a process for evaluating software and associated documentation.
- Determines the resources required for quality control.
- Maintains the level of quality throughout the software life cycle.
- Conducts formal and informal reviews at pre-determined points throughout the development life cycle.
- Provides daily supervision and direction to support staff.
- Must possess and maintain an Active Secret Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree with a discipline in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or related scientific/technical discipline (preferred).Insert Here.
- Five (5) years of related experience.
- Demonstrated experience with industry standard Quality Assurance best practices for Agile and Iterative SDLCs, testing methodologies, version control systems, implementation, and deployment activities.
- Work experience related to all aspects of the system development lifecycle including requirements, design, development/integration, testing, deployment, and sustainment in both Agile and Waterfall environments.
- Experience in difficult analysis; working cross-functionally in analyzing, designing and developing IT business solutions.
- Ability to lead, provide vision, set goals, analyze needs, and define processes at the enterprise level on major IT programs. Strong written and oral communication.