20th May, 2021
TQI Solutions is currently seeking a Audio/Visual specialist ready to join our IT support services team. This position will provide support to our client located at Puget Sound Naval Shipyard, in Bremerton, WA.. Responsibilities:
- Provide support to perform installation and management of various network A/V and telecommunications equipment/hardware, to include, but not limited to, Command VTC systems, conference bridges, Digital Signage, large screen displays (40”+), projectors, cabling, and all associated hardware, and mobile telecommunication devices.
- Provide support to install network copper/fiber cable and coordinate with local activities to install power as required.
- Provide support to order and manage materials needed.
- Support site survey development.
- Facilitate, coordinate, and support VTC, audio only conferencing, and other A/V equipment, check-out, scheduling, set-up, and configuration.
- Provide support for the certification of Command VTC systems.
- Provide customers technical support by coordinating software, hardware, network, and security issue resolution.
- Install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot IT systems and peripherals.
- Provide training to customers.
- Assess and escalate IT issues when resolutions cannot be provided to the customer.
- Research and solve problems in response to customer reported incidents and problems relating to IT issues.
- Update and maintain problem tracking and resolution databases (e.g., IT Help Desk ticketing system).
- Operate IT tools and system, including navigating IT systems to: search for, retrieve, or access data or information; organize data clearly; and/or output data in usable and user-friendly format.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and provide updates quarterly or as tasked.
- Must currently possess and maintain a Secret level security clearance.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
Apply For Job
- Three (3) years of related IT service desk/technical support
- Minimum of two (2) years job-related experience in managing video teleconferencing (VTC) and related A/V and mobile telecommunication equipment and related .