27th April, 2021
TQI Solutions is currently seeking a Software Test Engineer (Intermediate) ready to join our IT support services team. This position will provide support to our client located in Norfolk, VA.
Audits/Inspections/Investigations: Clearance Requirements:
- Performs analysis of documented user requirements and directs or assists in the design of test plans in support of user requirements for moderately complex to complex software/hardware applications.
- Reviews user application system requirements documentation; designs, defines, and documents unit and application test plans; transforms test plans into test scripts and executes those scripts.
- May participate in all phases of risk management assessment and software/hardware development under the direction of a Senior Test Engineer.
- Ensures proper execution of test scripts and documentation of test results in test logs or defect tracking systems.
- Ensures that test designs and documentation support all applicable client, agency, or industry standards, timelines, and budgets.
- Prepares test data to be used in performing required tests.
- Ensures test conclusions and recommendations are fully supported by test results and PM(s) are fully informed of testing status and application deviations from documented user requirements.
- Analyzes test results, documents conclusions, and makes recommendation as supported by such analysis.
- Applies process improvement practices to reengineer methodologies/principles and business process modernization projects.
- Applies, as appropriate, activity and data modeling, transaction flow analysis, internal control and risk analysis, and modern business methods and performance measurement techniques.
- Assists in establishing standards for information systems procedures.
- Must possess and maintain an Active Secret clearance.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field, or 9 years of experience with no degree.
- Security+ or IAM level one certification.
- Software Development Lifecycle experience.
- Automated testing experience.
Apply For Job
- Experience working for the Department of Defense.
- Technical writing experience