"TQI Solutions – thought leaders delivering innovative solutions for the challenges of tomorrow
TQI Solutions is actively recruiting forward-thinking thought leaders ready to join us in providing solutions that positively impact the success of our clients. TQI team members matter to us! We are committed to providing a positive work-life balance, a premier benefits package, and opportunities for continued career growth. Come join a collaborative working environment where your contributions are rewarded and valued!
TQI Solutions has an immediate need for an experienced Principal Expert Consultant in Norfolk VA.
This is a permanent, direct-hire opportunity that will be responsible for the facilitation of business analysis and acquisition planning initiatives supporting the Department of the Navy (DoN) IT strategy and governance efforts.
- Directly interface/report to government manager and/or program lead on regular basis.
- Lead business process analysis efforts related to Naval Supply and Business Information Systems acquisition.
- Coordinate project completion to include the oversight of all aspects of projects and support services.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize program/project progress.
- Work with team to prepare flag level briefs, charters, IT strategies, communication plans, IT roadmaps, impact assessments, and systems architecture diagrams.
- Participate in strategy sessions, strategic assessments process, and design reviews to validate new logistics and supply chain management enterprise approaches and associated work products, services, and execution.
- Generate functional area strategies from a cross-functional enterprise perspective.
- Facilitate and manage requirements development and elaboration sessions amongst stakeholders and align these requirements to enterprise business objectives and processes.
- Define system requirements, develop technical solutions, and perform systems and system of systems (SOS) functional analysis.
- Establish an effective working relationship with senior-level customers, technical staff, managers, and peers as well as contractor teams.
Basic Required Qualifications:
- Must currently possess and maintain an active Secret or higher-level security clearance.
- At least fifteen years of recent experience in a strategic capacity for Naval Logistics and Supply, or IT Systems as a senior advisor and facilitator.
- BS degree in Business, Information Systems, Engineering, Information Systems, or related technical discipline or equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- Recent professional experience in defense acquisition in support of Navy Acquisition management, including an understanding of Business Capability Acquisition Cycle (BCAC) and Defense Business System (DBS) acquisition guidance.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Supply Chain Management, Workforce Management, Financial Management, Business Operations, and Data Systems as appropriate within the organization.
- Experience in executive leadership and overall management to large complex technology and infrastructure projects and enterprise knowledge of Naval Logistics and Supply IT solutions and their associated systems, requirements, processes, and interfaces.
- Must have experience in a DoD contracting environment and ability to effectively communicate with senior-level government customers.
- Well versed with flag level environment, expectations, and staff execution.
- Proficiency in utilizing Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Project and Visio.
- Possess written and oral communication skills commensurate with a lead management role.
- Familiarity with a variety of program management concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Well-developed reasoning and problem-solving skills, including a demonstrated ability to manage risk and influence others.
- Proven ability to build and maintain working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Understanding of US Naval Fleet operations.
- Acquisition qualification in Program Management, or equivalent, such as Project Management Professional (PMP) by Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Experience with Business Process Modeling (BPM).
- Familiar with System Engineering principles.
- Familiar with the Adaptive Acquisition Framework.
- Familiar with DoN, OPNAV, and USFF IT initiatives.
- Experience/working knowledge of the Naval logistics systems.
TQI Solutions, Inc. is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with staff located in Virginia, Maryland, DC, North Carolina, and California. We provide Mission and Information Technology Support Services to a wide range of Department of Defense clients. TQI Solutions strives to exceed customer expectations through results-oriented services and solutions that enable mission success. We pride ourselves in adopting our client’s missions as our own, and consistently providing world-class technical solutions. We accomplish this by hiring dedicated problem solvers who build long-term, mutually trusting relationships with our customers.
*TQI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes all to apply including females, minorities, individuals with a disability, and protected veterans.