19th March, 2021
Carderock, MD/DC Metro
"TQI Solutions – thought leaders delivering innovative solutions for the challenges of tomorrow"
TQI Solutions seeks problem solvers ready to join us in providing solutions that positively impact the success of our clients. TQI team members matter to us! We are committed to providing a competitive salary, positive work-life balance, a premier benefits package, and opportunities for continued career growth. Come join a collaborative working environment where your contributions are rewarded and valued!
TQI Solutions is currently seeking a Program Manager ready to join our IT support services team. This position will provide support a client located in Carderock, MD.
The Program Manager will successfully provide management of information services, support, and infrastructure necessary for the client to meet its mission as well as providing recommendations for greater efficiency and effectiveness in operations and enterprise business solutions. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Planning and directing tasks; determining resource requirements and costs; and preparing schedules
- Managing subordinates including assigning tasks; monitoring and reporting task progress; and providing final product review prior to delivery
- Supporting cybersecurity (CS) efforts, including ensuring core systems meet security requirements as directed by Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA), and Navy Communications Tasks Orders (CTO)
- Communicating with all levels of management orally and in writing
- Candidates must possess and maintain an active Secret level security clearance.
- Minimum of 15 years of general management experience, ten years of which is desired in project management in support of network management projects.
- Graduate degree (master’s degree or above) from an accredited college/university, in computer engineering, electrical engineering, communications management, computer science, information technology, or communications systems OR one of the following certifications: Committee on National Security Systems Instruction (CNSSI) 4012- 4016 Certificate; National Defense University (NDU) Chief Information Officer (CIO) Certificate; Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certificate; Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) Certificate; GIAC Security Leadership Certificate (GSLC); CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) Certificate; Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO) Certificate; Program Management Professional (PgMP) Certificate; or Project Management Professional (PMP) Certificate.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced Government program preferably supporting a Naval command
- Effective teamwork, verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Action oriented, with the ability to identify, articulate, and implement opportunities
TQI Solutions, Inc. is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with staff located in Virginia, Maryland, DC, North Carolina, and California. We provide Mission and Information Technology Support Services to a wide range of Department of Defense clients. TQI Solutions strives to exceed customer expectations through results-oriented services and solutions that enable mission success. We pride ourselves in adopting our client’s missions as our own, and consistently providing world-class technical solutions. We accomplish this by hiring dedicated problem solvers who build long-term, mutually trusting relationships with our customers.
*TQI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes all to apply including females, minorities, individuals with a disability, and protected veterans.
Apply For Job