19th March, 2021
Sr. Network Engineer
Carderock, MD/DC Metro
"TQI Solutions – thought leaders delivering innovative solutions for the challenges of tomorrow"
TQI Solutions seeks problem solvers ready to join us in providing solutions that positively impact the success of our clients. TQI team members matter to us! We are committed to providing a competitive salary, positive work-life balance, a premier benefits package, and opportunities for continued career growth. Come join a collaborative working environment where your contributions are rewarded and valued!
TQI Solutions is currently seeking a Sr. Network Engineer ready to join our IT support services team. This position will provide support a client located in Carderock, MD.
In support of the following computing environment: Windows Server 2012/2019, VMware vSphere 6.5, Windows 10, and Redhat 6 and 7, and network operating environment: Cisco switches to include Nexus, routers, ASA5500-X series firewalls, FirePOWER 8000 series Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Secure Access Control System (ACS), AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client, and Prime Infrastructure, must possess proficiency in the following areas:
- Hardware and software products, in particular Cisco routers, Cisco switches, Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) firewalls, and COMSEC equipment
- Strong organizational, communication, and managerial skills
- Ability to initiate and manage a project from inception to completion
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, conducts research, and to learn and propose new technology solutions
- Candidates must possess and maintain an active TS level security clearance.
- Seven years of networking experience, three of which shall include experience with Cisco products in an Ethernet environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, information technology, computer science, or an equivalent bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university OR one of the following certifications: CISSP Certificate; CASP Certificate; EC-Council Network Security Administrator (ENSA) Certificate; or CNSSI/NSTISSI 4115/4016 Certificate.
- Within 6 months of the start date, must be willing to obtain and maintain a current Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Certificate.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced Government program preferably supporting a Naval command
- Effective teamwork, verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Action oriented, with the ability to identify, articulate, and implement opportunities
TQI Solutions, Inc. is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with staff located in Virginia, Maryland, DC, North Carolina, and California. We provide Mission and Information Technology Support Services to a wide range of Department of Defense clients. TQI Solutions strives to exceed customer expectations through results-oriented services and solutions that enable mission success. We pride ourselves in adopting our client’s missions as our own, and consistently providing world-class technical solutions. We accomplish this by hiring dedicated problem solvers who build long-term, mutually trusting relationships with our customers.
*TQI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes all to apply including females, minorities, individuals with a disability, and protected veterans.
Apply For Job