19th March, 2021
"TQI Solutions – thought leaders delivering innovative solutions for the challenges of tomorrow"
TQI Solutions is actively recruiting forward systems analysts ready to join us in providing solutions that positively impact the success of our clients. TQI team members matter to us! We are committed to providing a positive work-life balance, a premier benefits package, and opportunities for continued career growth. Come join a collaborative working environment where your contributions are rewarded and valued!
TQI Solutions has an immediate need for an experienced Senior Systems Analyst
in Norfolk, VA Cherry Point, NC and San Diego, CA.
Once awarded this person that will be responsible for overseeing task requirements and providing IT analysis and systems expertise in Naval Logistics and Supply systems used float and ashore to support Fleet operations. Position Responsibilities:
Basic Required Qualifications:
- Oversees the execution of tasking requirements.
- Oversees current logistics information systems operations including the set up and management of hardware, software, and major portions of IT projects support fleet operations.
- Instructs subordinates in day-to-day activities.
- Develops, analyzes and conducts operational research and audits.
- Prepares follow-up reports evaluating effectiveness of systems implementations.
- Works with the government to determine user training needs for customer specific logistics business systems.
Additional Desired Qualifications
- Candidate much possess a Bachelor’s degree in management information systems, information technology, information science, business, computer science, mathematics, or related quantitative science field. Education can be substituted with an additional eight years of experience in a combination of computer programming, design, and/or
- In addition to the education requirements above, candidate shall have eight years of experience in computer analysis, Navy information systems functional analysis, networks and programming.
- Experience with logistics information systems training, system administration, testing, troubleshooting and/or analysis
- Must currently possess and maintain a Secret level security clearance.
: (preferred not required)
TQI Solutions, Inc. is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with staff located in Virginia, Maryland, DC, North Carolina, Washington Capital Area, and California. We provide Mission and Information Technology Support Services to a wide range of Department of Defense clients. TQI Solutions strives to exceed customer expectations through results-oriented services and solutions that enable mission success. We pride ourselves in adopting our client’s missions as our own, and consistently providing world class technical solutions. We accomplish this by hiring dedicated problem solvers who build long-term, mutually trusting relationships with our customers.
*TQI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and welcomes all to apply including females, minorities, individuals with a disability and protected veterans.
Apply For Job