19th March, 2021
"TQI Solutions – thought leaders delivering innovative solutions for the challenges of tomorrow"
TQI Solutions is actively recruiting forward thinking logistics analysts ready to join us in providing solutions that positively impact the success of our clients. TQI team members matter to us! We are committed to providing a positive work-life balance, a premier benefits package, and opportunities for continued career growth. Come join a collaborative working environment where your contributions are rewarded and valued!
TQI Solutions has an immediate need for an experienced Senior Logistics Analyst in Norfolk, VA, Cherry Point, NC and San Diego, CA. Once awarded this person that will be responsible for overseeing task requirements and providing subject matter expertise in Naval Logistics and Supply systems used float and ashore to support Fleet operations.
Basic Required Qualifications:
- Oversees the execution of tasking requirements
- Evaluates current logistics information systems operations and instructs subordinates in day-to-day tasking.
- Develops, analyzes, and conducts operational research and audits.
- Reviews logistics systems software packages, source documents, and establish policies to determine format- and-design requirements.
- Prepares follow-up reports evaluating effectiveness of system implementations.
- Determines topics, target audiences, and resources necessary to develop and present Naval logistics courses.
- Candidate much possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, or related business discipline. Education can be substituted with an additional eight years of Navy and logistics and information systems management
- In addition to the education requirements above, Senior Logistics Analyst must have a minimum of eight years of experience in a combination of Navy logistics and Navy logistics information systems management.
- Experience with logistics information systems training, requirements gathering, testing, troubleshooting, operations and/or analysis
- Must currently possess and maintain a Secret level security clearance.
TQI Solutions, Inc. is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with staff located in Virginia, Maryland, DC, North Carolina, Washington Capital Area, and California. We provide Mission and Information Technology Support Services to a wide range of Department of Defense clients. TQI Solutions strives to exceed customer expectations through results-oriented services and solutions that enable mission success. We pride ourselves in adopting our client’s missions as our own, and consistently providing world class technical solutions. We accomplish this by hiring dedicated problem solvers who build long-term, mutually trusting relationships with our customers.
*TQI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and welcomes all to apply including females, minorities, individuals with a disability and protected veterans.
Apply For Job