The Identity & Access Management Team is responsible for ensuring that the right people have access to the right systems at the right time and for the right reasons. The Identity & Access Management Specialist is responsible for creating, maintaining and supporting Identity & Access Management systems, processes and procedures which deliver enterprise-wide identity, access, and authentication services for the facility workforce. The IAM Specialist ensures the timely completion of access requests for the facility employees and non-employees through automated and manual processes. The Specialist will analyze access requests to various business and clinical applications and systems to ensure the requests are properly authorized and in compliance with company policies and regulations. The Specialist will work closely with affiliate partners and internal business and clinical teams to ensure access levels are appropriate and access roles are properly defined and documented.
• Ensure the timely provisioning and deprovisioning of user accounts and access permissions.
• Monitor and maintain IAM work queues to ensure incident and access request fulfillment.
• Creates and maintains user documentation and training materials related to access request processes.
• Perform data cleanup and facilitate access reviews, report results, and escalate issues as appropriate senior staff and management.
• Helps drive continuous process improvement related to identity and access management systems and related processes.
• Partner with Technology Solutions and other clinical/business teams to enhance provisioning and access management processes
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree with specialization in an information technology field or equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or certification preferred
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, and customer service skills
• Strong understanding of Active Directory objects and structures
• Strong computer knowledge, folder structures and Operating system
• Understanding of HIPAA regulations and/or previous experience in a healthcare environment strongly preferred
• Understanding of identity and access management concepts, such as SAML, RBAC, Federation, user directories, Single Sign-On, privileged access management, and multifactor authentication preferred