23rd September, 2021
Job Type: Direct
Are you considering a career change? Looking for a smaller community(25K population), that offers a low cost of living(18% lower than US average) and plenty of activities in the area but is within an hour of a large city. If so, an opportunity exists to work with an integrated health care system based in east central Ohio who is looking for someone to join their team.
The system is a not-for-profit and has over 300 physicians and multiple outpatient care centers throughout the area.
The system is the largest provider in a six county region and a primary referral center.
It offers a higher level of service than what is typically found in a community of its size including open-heart surgery, trauma care, a Level II neonatal intermediate care unit, neurosurgery and
comprehensive cancer services.
They are proud of their rich history of serving the community and vow to continue the tradition of healing and caring with compassion, trust, innovation and excellence.
Administers skilled direct and indirect patient care to an assigned group of patients according to the patient’s plan of care under the direction of the registered nurse.
Adheres to universal precautions and is compliant with infection control policies.
Carries out job requirements as delegated by and with the supervision of a registered nurse.
- Provides patient care, under the direction of an RN, in a warm and friendly manner.
- Accurately takes and records measurements or readings.
- Administers prescribed medications as indicated/documented by prescribing physician.
- Works collaboratively with other caregivers on the unit.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year previous experience.
- Current Ohio LPN license.
- Must be IV Certified.
- Current CPR Certification or ability to obtain within 30 days of orientation. Some positions require additional certifications as well.
- Ability to communicate effectively in an oral and written manner, as well as the ability to observe, assess, guide, and evaluate others
- Ability to collect data, interpret findings, set priorities and carry out established plan
- Ability to read, calculate, and prepare medication, as well as the ability to observe and analyze any resulting reactions and to apply clinical knowledge.
Apply For Job
- There is a few positions in Surgery Center on day shift and at the Main hospital and various Physician Offices.
- The range depends on experience and the position but the Surgery Center LPN would be between $17hr-$19.50hr position and the Physician Offices pay a little less. Position offers full benefits.