22nd September, 2021
Job Type: Direct
Would you be interested in living in an area with a historic downtown district with numerous art galleries, specialty shops and restaurants?
How about a greenway that parallels the scenic Popo Agie River? It is the perfect place for people who love the outdoors as you can enjoy walking trails, rock climbing, mountain biking, fishing, horseback riding and camping.
In the winter, cross country skiing and snowmobiling are popular activities as well.
Moose, elk, bighorn sheep, antelope, and other wildlife are abundant in the region.
Are you interested in a career where you can have work/life balance?
Then working at this medical center which is a progressive healthcare organization located in Wyoming might be the right spot for you!
A self-directed and assertive registered professional nurse with a clear understanding of the global picture of care facilitation.
The Case Manager Supervisor provides leadership, direction, and coaching to the healthcare team with a primary focus on matching patient care needs to the appropriate admission or continued stay status through the use of evidence-based tools, physician engagement and clinical expertise.
The purpose of this focus is to ensure the patient stays at the appropriate care level and ensures medically necessary adjustments are made that promote quality care outcomes and cost effective transitions.
The Case Manager Supervisor is a subject matter expert who ensures prompt and complete clinical information is submitted to payers for initial and continued certification consistent with the use of standards of patient care and nursing practices, actively works to mitigate both concurrent and post-discharge denial risks and is actively involved with the appeals processes.
The Case Manager Supervisor provides real-time information on current patient status and needs to ensure proper progression through the healthcare system, issuing updates on a daily basis so that all team members are aware of patient needs.
The CM Supervisor adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- RN required, BSN preferred. May be an RN with BS in health related field.
- Current WY RN license or compact equivalent.
- Case Management Certification preferred.
- 3 to 5 years experience in acute care, case management or related experience.
- Proficient in the application of InterQual criteria preferred.
- Must attend education programs to maintain required CE hours for active credentials.
- BLS certification must be obtained within 90 days of employment from an approved American Heart Association training center.
Apply For Job
- Department is in great shape.
- This position will supervisor two other Case Managers and will work between 2 campus'.
- Previous Case Manager experience required.
- The facility will offer a salary between 66K-99K plus full benefit package including sign-on, relocation and housing allowance.