The Decision Support Senior Analyst assists in building and maintaining the framework in which the organization's financial and statistical performance can be measured and improved. This includes maintenance of the enterprise budget and costing systems, as well as other financial or statistical systems that relate to operational or financial performance. This position will take lead in developing and refining methodologies and metrics that provide organizational insight to leaders within the organization. Additionally, this position will communicate directly with all levels of organizational leadership, participate in
the development of other department analysts, and act in an advisory capacity.
DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Assists senior management by providing necessary financial support and education of financial reporting.
• Maintains enterprise financial systems (cost accounting, budget, productivity, financial planning, capital planning).
• Audits and maintains data integrity.
• Takes lead in developing and maintaining methodologies for costing, corporate allocations, service line analysis, and
• Performs data reconciliations and submissions to various analysis systems. Recommends system enhancements, as well as
use of industry best practices and benchmarking.
• Educates all leadership levels on financial management and metrics. Develops communication and education material.
• Resolves requests for information and completes special projects.
• Other duties as assigned
- All required education is a minimum requirement. Higher levels of education are acceptable.
- Bachelor's Degree Accounting, finance, or related field - Required
- Master's Degree - Preferred
Minimum Number of Years
5 Years Accounting / Finance - Required
Accounting Finance Healthcare - Preferred
Licenses and Certifications
CPA - Certified Public Accountant - Preferred Or
Certified Management Accountant - Preferred