08th June, 2021
- Assesses clients’ needs and develops plans for therapy that meets identified needs.
- Administers and performs therapeutic interventions with clients.
- Maintains clients’ self-esteem, privacy and confidentiality of personal information.
- Provides clients with opportunities for independence and choice consistent with their care plans. Notifies physician of changes; processes orders.
- Documents observations and services provided.
- Provides direct consultation with physician and/or interdisciplinary team members; receives and shares information.
- Provides training on programs, adaptive equipment and other interventions.
- Utilize and supervise therapy assistants as outlined by Federal and State regulations and documents appropriately in the clinical record.
- Utilizes appropriate bag techniques and standard precautions.
- Follows infection control and safety control standards when using equipment.
This position will be held accountable for complying with all related laws, regulations, company policies and procedures pertaining to his or her
position and for fulfilling his or her obligations under the organization's corporate compliance program.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are
required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Completion of an accredited physical therapy program required. Prior work experience as a therapist in a clinical setting
helpful. National registration and licensure for the state of practice, if required. Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Basic physical therapy skills.
- Basic ability to communicate and comprehend.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will operate/activate/use/prepare/inspect/place/detect/position objects, tools, or controls. The employee will frequently communicate/express oneself/exchange/observe/assess/detect information relative to this position. The employee is required to maintain a stationary position/move/position self in response to job tasks. Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both orally and in writing.
Directly supervises assigned employee(s). Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's
policies, procedures and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning,
assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and
resolving problems; fostering an environment for employee engagement.
Accommodations: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Frequency of travel may vary based on business need.
Requirement: 50 lbs.
Apply For Job