03rd June, 2021
Job Type: Direct
Are you considering a career change?
Looking for a smaller community(25K population), that offers a low cost of living(18% lower than US average) and plenty of activities in the area but is within an hour of a large city.
If so, an opportunity exists to work with an integrated health care system based in east central Ohio who is looking for someone to join their team.
The system is a not-for-profit and has over 300 physicians and multiple outpatient care centers throughout the area.
The system is the largest provider in a six county region and a primary referral center.
It offers a higher level of service than what is typically found in a community of its size including open-heart surgery, trauma care, a Level II neonatal intermediate care unit, neurosurgery and comprehensive cancer services.
They are proud of their rich history of serving the community and vow to continue the tradition of healing and caring with compassion, trust, innovation and excellence.
Development and Analytics Consultant will provide a high-level of customer service on facilities websites and analytics to increase brand awareness, engage new followers and patients, and maximize the value of current audiences.
This role will monitor, update, and report on websites and assist with digital marketing platforms.
In addition, the incumbent will assist with project management of web development projects and service line projects in the Marketing & Public Relations department.
- Assist with the project management and execution of web development and digital platforms projects from start to finish.
- Build, edit and publish new website pages, online locations, physician profiles, web calendar events, online event registration forms, digital press releases and PDFs through hospital content management systems.
- Responsible for daily maintenance and serves as the point of contact for troubleshooting and managing website issues, user accounts, web-related questions and incoming digital requests.
- Work closely with service lines, department manager and internal team members to gather and organize website and social media requests, project requirements and deliverables.
- Write, proofread and format web copy, title tags, page descriptions and alt tags. Upload website banners, Facebook events, website and YouTube videos, and digital content to websites and social platforms.
- Investigate new and assist with existing digital projects including APIs, Google Analytics, UTM and Google Tag Manager.
- Prepare and maintain monthly analytics reports and provides updates of all projects to department manager.
- Creates web how-to guides and training manuals. Provide occasional website training to internal users on how to use hospital websites.
- Maintain detailed meeting- and project-related notes. Ensure web projects and deliverables are completed on time.
- Follow best practices for user experience and web architecture.
- Manage a Drupal CMS
- Monitor and maintain our online reputation through Yext, Google my business and social media platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, web development, digital marketing, business or related field.
- Two (2) years of experience in website project management, publishing online content in a Drupal CMS, and managing internal and external client projects and relationships.
- Experience writing content optimized for web, editing web content and publishing online content in a CMS preferred.
- Two (2) years of experience investigating or implementing digital technologies and software preferred i.e., Google Analytics, UTM, API.
- Knowledge and understanding of website/software development, SEO, web best practices.
- Understanding social media platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
Apply For Job
- Reports to Digital Marketing Manager.
- Full time, day shift 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday.
- Must be detail-oriented with superior project management skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate website development experience and use of social media.
- The pay depends on experience but the range is 37K-51K. Someone with 10 years will be around 44K and they have a full benefit package.