31st May, 2021
Job Type: Direct
Would you like to work in a facility that will allow you to have work/life balance? Would you like to live in a idyllic countryside small city with about 35K population within 30 miles of Nashville.
The area offers a variety of recreational, educational and economic activities you'd expect from a big city.
It has been recognized as one of the top “power suburbs” in the United States.
It is a great place to as it boasts economic health, a thriving arts scene, and a vibrant retail environment.
Are you passionate about high level Neurological patient care, but tired of making the drive downtown?
Our facility is seeking experienced Neurosurgical ICU Registered Nurses to bring advanced Neuro care to their county and surrounding communities!
The goal of the Neurosurgery Intensive Care Unit (ICU) is to provide the most advanced healthcare to all our patients in the most professional and compassionate manner possible.
They are excited to introduce a 10 bed Neurosurgical Critical Care Unit that will be staffed with nurses and other licensed personnel who specialize in the treatment of neurosurgical critically ill patients.
The clinical staff will work closely with specially trained neurosurgeons, neurologist, and a robust critical care intensivist program to provide the highest level of quality care to the patients.
The Neurosurgery Intensive Care Registered Nurse provides direct patient care to patients using the nursing process in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice in Neurosurgical Care.
- Associate’s degree in Nursing - Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing - Preferred
- Basic Life Support(BLS)(American Heart Association)-Required to be current upon hire
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)(American Heart Association) - Required within 12 months of hire
- State of Tennessee or Multi-State Registered Nurse licensure - Required
- 2 years of CCU nursing experience - Required
- ICU including Neurological nursing experience - Preferred
Apply For Job
- This position is located North of Nashville in one of the beautiful suburbs.
- The facility is 155 beds and part of a healthcare system.
- This position reports to the Director Neurosurgery ICU.
Opportunity to work in a brand new unit that just opened in February!
- 3 positions remain for night shift 7pm-7am.
- The position will offer pay commensurate with experience but starts at $29hr and up with experience. They offer a full benefit package and relocation/sign-on package as well.