Would you like to live and work in an area where you can enjoy the outdoors and a low cost of living? Are you interested in a career where you can have balance?
Then working at this medical center which is a progressive rural healthcare organization located in the picturesque Badlands of Eastern Montana might be the place.
The facility truly appreciates the trust and support of their patients.
As they have grown to meet the needs of the communities being served they have remained focused on delivering "patient-centered" care.
Looking for a Surgical Tech to work in the Surgery Department.
This is a full time position with variable scheduling, on call hours and rotating holidays/weekends.
The Operating Room Technician functions as a member of the surgical team, under the supervision of the Registered Nurse and Physician to provide an efficient, safe, and supportive environment for the surgical patient and assumes appropriate responsibilities in the preoperative, intraoperative and postoperative phases.
The ideal candidate possesses a thorough understanding of surgical principles, policies and procedure, demonstrates an ability to provide quality patient care in the Perioperative setting and can communicate and work effectively with patient/significant other/staff/physicians.
- Graduate of an accredited school of surgical technology or LPN nursing program
- 1 year experience or more required.
- Basic computer skills required
- This is a full time position with variable scheduling between 7am-5:30pm and rotating on call hours and holidays/weekends.
- The facility is offering a range between $22hr-$26hr plus full benefits and relocation package of $2500 offered.