An experienced Registered Nurse is needed to provide care to patients before, during, and after surgery and who will assess, plan and coordinate delivery of patient care. This position will assist the surgical team as well as function as a circulating nurse, making preparations for the operating room and charting the operation process, in addition to working as the liaison between patients and all service areas of a hospital to ensure quality patient care while maintaining patient confidentiality and adhering to professional standards. The surgery department features three operating rooms as well as a highly trained and dedicated staff who look forward to welcoming a new team member.
Share the vision of being a leader in innovative, caring, and personalized healthcare while enjoying a competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, and retirement options for full time and part time employees.
80 hours per pay period (two weeks)
Provide care to patients before, during, and after surgery
Prepare operating room for surgery and maintain sterility during surgery
Assist the surgical team in the operating room
Review and implement physician’s orders for patients
Create, evaluate, and update patient plan of care to achieve desired outcomes
Educate the patient and their families
Maintain patient privacy and confidentiality
Other duties as assigned
- RN license in the State of Washington at the time of hire
- One (1) year of related experience as an RN
- Ability to work on a Call Schedule.
- AHA-BLS certified within thirty (30) days of hire and maintained while employed
- AHA-ACLS certified within six (6) months of hire and maintained while employed
- AHA-PALS and TNCC certified within twelve (12) months of hire and maintained while employed