$10,000 HIRING BONUS (Externals Only) PLUS Relocation Assistance!!
Looking for a Registered Nurse (0.9, Nights) to work in the Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU).
We are looking for an experienced RN in the Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU) who will uphold the Swedish standards in patient care. These nurses will be role models demonstrating flexibility, positive attitude, and strong problem solving skills.
In this position you will:
Be a member of a collaborative care team who is responsible for providing electronic chart review and real time hemodynamic supervision and proactive surveillance for adverse physiological trends of CVICU patients in order to prevent clinical problems from occurring
Provide oversight of care is provided to a diverse adult population of critically ill patients in the CVICU
Be responsible for delegation of personnel, as stated above, that participate in the provision of care to ensure that patient needs and expected outcomes are met
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Nursing degree/diploma required upon hire.
- All Registered Nurses without a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing must obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or higher within 6 years of hire
- A RN with 20 years of RN experience will not be required to obtain a BSN
- Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis at each facility by the most senior administrative nursing leader in consultation with the Human Resources leader
- Licensed as Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
- Current Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification (ACLS)
- National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale (NIHSS)
- 12 months acute care experience working with the patient population similar to department of hire or completion of the specialty residency located at that facility
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing upon hire.