$10,000 HIRING BONUS for experienced Postpartum RNs and new - PLUS Relocation Assistance!!
Looking for a RN (0.9 FTE, Night Shift) to work in the Postpartum Unit.
The Registered Nurse (RN) provides professional, comprehensive nursing care for patients in an acute care environment. Accountable for the delivery of coordinated, safe, compassionate, therapeutic, evidence-based quality care to patients and families, based on individual physical, emotional, and spiritual needs, and appropriate care strategies throughout the lifespan.
In this position you will:
Assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate patient’s care to achieve patient goals and to optimize outcomes
Effectively advocate for ethical and holistic care to promote the autonomy, dignity, rights, values and beliefs of those we serve
Foster a learning environment for patient/families, nursing, and other members of the healthcare team including students
Align practice with safety and quality; be accountable for safety, identify and correct problems
Engage in ongoing professional development; promote a culture of inquiry that explores, integrates and disseminates research and evidence based practice
Lead and coordinate teams, delegate, coordinate care and collaborate with others as equal members of the inter-professional care team to integrate nursing knowledge
Collaborate with other team caregivers to achieve increased patient satisfaction, set and exceed patient expectations
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Nursing degree/diploma required upon hire.
- All Registered Nurses without a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing must obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or higher within 6 years of hire
- A RN with 20 years of RN experience will not be required to obtain a BSN
- Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis at each facility by the most senior administrative nursing leader in consultation with the Human Resources leader
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
- Current BLS certification
- Current Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification 30 days upon hire
- 12 months acute care experience working with the patient population similar to department of hire or completion of the specialty residency located at that facility
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing upon hire.
- National certification