$10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS for Critical Care RNs with minimum of 1 year experience and are new - plus RELOCATION Assistance!
Looking for a Registered Nurse (0.9 FTE, Day Shift) to work in the Neuro Critical Care (NCCU).
The Neuro Critical Care Registered Nurse is responsible for providing nursing care adapted to individual patient needs based on the nursing process, which includes assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. He or she is also responsible for delegation and supervision of personnel, as states above, that participate in the provision of care to ensure that patient needs and expected outcomes are met.
In this position you will:
Provide nursing care adapted to the individual patient needs based on the nursing process, which includes assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation
Communicate effectively with patients, families, physicians, and coworkers, being an advocate for the patient at all times
Evaluate patient’s response to care and initiates independent and/or collaborative changes where appropriate
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Nursing degree/diploma required upon hire.
- All Registered Nurses without a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing must obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or higher within 6 years of hire
- A RN with 20 years of RN experience will not be required to obtain a BSN
- Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis at each facility by the most senior administrative nursing leader in consultation with the Human Resources leader
- Licensed as Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
- Current Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification (ACLS) upon hire
- National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale (NIHSS) within 30 days of hire
- 12 months acute care experience working with the patient population similar to department of hire or completion of the specialty residency located at that facility
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing upon hire
- National Certification in area of specialty