$10,000 HIRING BONUS for experienced RNs who are new - PLUS Relocation Assistance!
Looking for a Registered Nurse (0.9 FTE, Days) to work in the Multi-Campus Float Pool in Obstetrics (OB) at various campuses.
The OB Multi-Campus float pool nurse is part of a team of nurses that meet the rapidly changing (and/or unexpected patient care needs) that are characteristic of Labor & Delivery, Antepartum, Post Partum and Cesarean Section Team. The OB Flex Pool nurse may be called upon to change units and assignments at short notice. In general nurses rotate through all units in the department with designated nurses assigned to be moved to meet needs on a particular day in an effort to provide continuity of care.
Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a text with some additional questions from our Modern Hire system.
In this position you will:
Provide nursing care adapted to the individual patient needs based on the nursing process, which includes assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation
Communicate effectively with patients, families, physicians, and coworkers, being an advocate for the patient at all times
Evaluate patient’s response to care and initiates independent and/or collaborative changes where appropriate
Supervise, coordinate, and delegate personnel who participate in the provision of care to ensure that patient needs and expected outcomes are met
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Licensed as Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
- All Registered Nurses without a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing must obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or higher within 6 years of hire
- A RN with 20 years of RN experience will not be required to obtain a BSN
- Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis at each facility by the most senior administrative nursing leader in consultation with the Human Resources leader
- Current Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
- NRP Certification within 30 days of hire
- Current Washington State Driver's License
- 12 months acute care experience working with the patient population similar to department of hire or completion of the specialty residency located at that facility
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Experience educating and orienting patients and families
- Skilled to work with a wide range of staff as part of an interdisciplinary team including physicians, nurses, and ancillary staff