30th March, 2021
Job Type: Direct
Are you considering a career change? Looking for a smaller community(25K population), that offers a low cost of living(18% lower than US average) and plenty of activities in the area but is within an hour of a large city. If so, an opportunity to work with an integrated health care system based in east central Ohio is looking for someone to join their team.
The system is a not-for-profit and has over 300 physicians and multiple outpatient care centers throughout the area.
The system is the largest provider in a six county region and a primary referral center.
It offers a higher level of service than what is typically found in a community of its size including open-heart surgery, trauma care, a Level II neonatal intermediate care unit, neurosurgery and comprehensive cancer services.
Assist service line leaders in improving business performance, develop strategies, and enhance value throughout the service line.
This will include developing plans that will lead to better processes, effective and efficient operations, and more profitability throughout.
-Assist with all business operations and analysis of the service line, including but not limited to, accounting, revenue cycle, patient outcomes, patient satisfaction, purchasing, budgets, asset management, contract negotiations, new product line development, audits, long range forecasting, etc.
-Conduct service line advanced analysis and process improvement strategies using revenue analytics, market analysis, expense management, and data modeling.
-Work with service line leaders on end-to end process improvement projects and provide expert support while facilitating and tracking progress.
-Ensure appropriate controls are in place to monitor and maintain results and foster continuous improvement.
-Evaluates the service line financial position and issues periodic reports to service line leadership as well as the physicians.
-Develops and implements policies and procedures and ensures compliance throughout service line.
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration or related field required.
- Minimum five(5) years of related experience required.
- Three(3)+ years experience in operations, with healthcare organization or physician medical group preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma experience a plus.
- Ability to deal with a number of tasks simultaneously with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent decision-making, facilitation, conflict resolution and analytical skills required.
- Pro-active problem-solver with excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess strong organizational and project management skills.
- Capable of working with cross-functional teams to accomplish overall project goals.
Apply For Job
- Position reports to the Director. Very nice person, values teamwork ad those willing to work to get the job done.
- There are 2 openings and both new positions and would be full time M-F.
- Position is full time and at this time will be working remotely until COVID is under control and then they will be required to be onsite full time.
- The hospital will offer a range between 56K-78K depending on experience and a great benefit package.