This beautiful area of Colfax is in Whitman County, Washington state. Colfax is the second largest city in Whitman County behind Pullman. Competitive excellent full benefits.
The qualified candidate will be a Registered Nurse with experience in both the Operating Room and Same Day Surgery. The Director of Surgical Services will supervise staff and manage operations, programs, and services including fiscal planning, budget, policies and procedures and will report to the Chief Nursing Officer. The center has three operating rooms as well as a highly trained and dedicated staff.
Enjoy competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, and retirement options.
Analyze problems and procedures, evaluate alternatives, and strategically choose a course of action
Develop, deliver and champion a strategy of coaching and mentoring in line with the organizations goals
Build positive relationships, and demonstrate a strong ability to work in collaboration with other leaders and team members
Ensure communication among all members of the health care team
Act as liaison between the health care team, vendors, other departments, and the community
Recommend, develop, and implement department policies and procedures
Promote a positive working environment that focuses on supporting department needs
Plan, initiate, and participate in process and quality improvement
Develop, justify, and maintain a budget by monitoring patient revenues and operating expenses
Other duties as assigned
- Master’s degree MHA, MSN, MBA, or related field
- Licensed as an RN in the State of Washington
- At least 3 years of combined experience in both Operating Room and Same Day Surgery
- At least 3 years of leadership experience
- CPR at the time of hire and maintained while employed
- ACLS, PALS, and TNCC within six (6) months of hire and maintained while employed
- Preferred Qualifications
- Certified Surgical Services Manager (CSSM)