26th March, 2021
Job Type: Direct
Are you interested in making a difference in patient care? Are you looking for a facility that is interested in candidates that want to grow professionally but have not been given the opportunity? Would you like to work in a multi-site facility that totals around 400 beds and can offer small town living with all the amenities within an hour of 2 larger cities(Greensboro and Winston-Salem). Then this could be an opportunity for you.
They are proud of their rich history of serving the community and vow to continue the tradition of healing and caring.
The Oncology Director directs, develops and manages all functions within the facilities Oncology service line and associated areas as assigned.
The director establishes effective strategies for medical and radiation oncology programs and physician integration and resource utilization with the goal of and accountability for enhancing oncology service line growth (aligned to the facilities strategic plan), efficiency, and patient experience and provides oversight and supervision of Market Tumor Registry Program.
Strategizes, plans and prioritizes investments in advanced clinical technologies and human resources based on established strategic plan.
Facilitates and executes Quality Assurance and accreditation compliance requirements for oncology services according to hospital policy and accrediting agency standards.
Performs clinical duties within the oncology service line and other incidental work as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or other healthcare field required. Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse or registered as a Radiologic Technologist.
- Registered or Registry eligible with the American Registry of Radiological Technologists, certification and registration in Radiation
- Therapy or Oncology Certified Nurse (OCN®) or other oncology specialty certification.
- Person is required to have at least five (5) years of oncology related experience and two (2) years of leadership experience in managing within a clinical environment and oncology service line
Apply For Job
- This is a multi-site hospital totaling 400 beds and has around 2000 employees. Person would be located at one of the facilities.
- The Oncology Services Director would supervise around 13 FTE's.
- The range is between 97K-126K depending on experience and they offer full benefits and relocation.