We are searching for a Speech Language Pathologist and CFY for early intervention
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefits Package
Highly supportive atmosphere and collaborative team environment.
The company's Speech Language Pathologists provide itinerant therapeutic services to children ages birth - 5 in various settings including homes, day cares, preschools and clinic.
This position offers flexible scheduling, a competitive 10 - month salary and benefits, and a localized territory, along with the option to work summers.
If you have a passion for working with small children in a supportive, team environment, they would love to hear from you!
Our client offers a wide variety of therapeutic, educational support services to infants, toddlers and preschoolers with developmental needs.
The company is dedicated to providing high quality services to children and their families by bringing together a multi-disciplinary team of clinical and educational specialists to meet each childs evolving needs. The focus is on making little lives into big successes.
• Competitive 10-month salary and benefits, including mileage and shares in the company
• Flexible scheduling -paid school calendar holidays
• Paid time off
• Loan forgiveness option
• Multiple continuing education opportunities available (min. of 10 CEU’s available/year)
• Localized territory with a reasonable/manageable caseload
• Supportive supervision and multi-disciplinary team environment
• Option to work summers