Tremendous opportunity to jump on a rapidly growing company. Stock has gone from $5 to $75+ in past three years.
Besides an aggressive salary a 20% target bonus to put total comp plan well over $250k+
Company offers equity in form of RSU and stock purchase plan
Career advancement opportunities!
Extremely novel technology and company dominates its space
Excellent pipeline of new products that should be launched soon
Awesome people to work with!
Be recognized and rewarded for your hard work and contributions!
Great benefits and pay!
We are seeking a talented Business Development Director who has a strong knowledge in the medical, bio-tech, or pharmaceutical space. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record in sourcing, proposing, and executing transactions across the therapeutic landscape. In addition the Director will be responsible for the following:
Help develop product expansion strategy, supporting business case development, term sheet negotiation, due diligence, and execution
Secure early-stage strategic partnerships, paving way for scaled-up transactions and transition to the commercial organization
Actively partner with business functions including Commercial, R&D, Clinical Affairs, Marketing, and Finance ensure a thorough evaluation of potential opportunities
The client wants candidate to be based in cities where there are a strong medical / bio-tech ecosystem. So areas like San Francisco, San Diego, Boston, and New York will be ideal.
- Passion for improving patient outcomes
- An outstanding communicator with great business instincts who can help chart the course and translate R&D innovation into actionable, value-creating partnership
- Preferably a graduate degree in biological sciences. MBA is a plus
- Track record of relevant transactions execution
- Experience in sales or business development function in a biopharmaceutical or molecular diagnostics company
- Technical understanding of therapeutic and diagnostics development pathways
- Knowledge of molecular biology, genetics, bioinformatics, NGS is helpful
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills with the ability to make sound business judgments
- An ability to embrace teamwork and collaboration
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Energetic, resourceful self-starter with high integrity, strong executive presence, and the ability to work effectively in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment