Would you like to live and work in an area where you can enjoy the outdoors and a low cost of living? Are you interested in a career where you can have balance? Then working at this medical center which is a progressive rural healthcare organization located in the picturesque Badlands of Eastern Montana might be the place.
The facility truly appreciates the trust and support of their patients. As they have grown to meet the needs of the communities being served they have remained focused on delivering "patient-centered" care.
The position is responsible for performing radiographic procedures to produce diagnostic images.
Provides procedural-related patient care and education.
Maintains records and documentation for procedures.
Participates in performance improvement activities of the department and daily management of infection prevention and control activities.
-Performs routine, emergent, operative imaging procedures by correctly using imaging equipment, related accessories and contrast agents. Upholds radiation safety standards and department protocol.
-Prepares patient and exam room for imaging procedure. Helps patient with appropriate dress. Provides a comfortable, friendly, secure atmosphere for all patients. Provides patient and family education related to imaging procedure.
-Communicates with other caregivers to ensure continuity and appropriateness of patient care.
- ARRT required.
- Montana Radiologic Technologist license required.
- BLS required.
- 1yr experience preferred. Previous CT and/or MR experience.
- Great team in the department with a well respected Director.
- This position works 9 hour shifts with variable scheduling during the day into the evening with rotating call after hours/weekends, and rotating holidays/weekends.
- The facility is offering a range between $23.50hr-$35.00hr and offers a full benefit package and a relocation/sign-on.