Surrounded by Prescott National Forest land, Prescott Valley, Arizona, offers summer golf, winter snow, and unspoiled natural beauty year-round for the nature enthusiast.
We are recruiting for a Full-Time Occupational Therapist to join an excellent rehab hospital team!
Direct Hire and Full Benefits.
Located in Prescott Valley AZ, is a 40 bed facility providing Home Health and both inpatient and outpatient rehabilitative services to people recovering from disabilities caused by injuries or illnesses. They help patients regain their physical or cognitive abilities so they can return home at their highest level of independence. As a smaller, specialized hospital, they offer an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and friendly work environment where you really get to know your patients and their families.
This hospital has been ranked in the Top 10% nationally for rehabilitative care, and has earned The Joint Commission’s advanced stroke certification.
- Current licensure as an Occupational Therapist required
- Basic Life Support/CPR card required
- One year of experience in the care of patients in rehabilitation hospital setting preferred.
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Demonstrates an understanding of treatment costs and financial support as they relate to quality and efficiency.
- Demonstrates competency in the provision of care according to established standards
- Demonstrates appropriate application of age specific standards, policies and procedures and guidelines in caring for pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients
- Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry, word processing, email, and record management.
- Leadership skills in delegating, organizing, and educating coworkers and staff.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career growth and development planning
- Clinical Career Ladder bonus opportunities
- FREE prescription plans
- PET insurance
- Group legal – provides legal assistance with personal legal matters