Our client is a
is a forward thinking development and operating company of behavioral health hospitals, substance abuse rehabilitation centers, and behavioral health providers serving the adult and geriatric population.
With some of the area's most advanced physicians and clinical teams, they offer treatment programs that have been developed to have a profoundly positive impact on the broad range of unique behavioral needs of our local population.
The behavioral health hospitals serve the adult & senior population in a contemporary, healing environment. Specializing in providing care to individuals struggling with emotional challenges, life changes and behavioral health issues such as anxiety, depression and anger triggered by loss or illness.
They are seeking to fill a key position for Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for our newest behavioral health hospital.
The Chief Executive Officer for our newest Behavioral Health Hospital
is responsible for providing strategic leadership for all clinical, operational, and financial affairs of the hospital.
- Develops and executes strategic initiatives to achieve goals related to the successful operation of the overall strategic plan of the New Hospital.
- Provides for communication and interface with all divisions to insure integration and compliance with all relevant federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations.
- Implements controls for the effective and efficient utilization of physical and financial resources and monitors a system of accountability for the budget of the Hospital
- Develops and maintains sound business relationships with key people in the community so as to promote the Hospital Center as a quality, professional mental health care services organization.
- Project Management
- Responsible for supervision of program directors and marketing directors.
- Negotiate contracts with medical directors, third-party payors, community mental health centers and other agencies on behalf of various projects.
- Provide overview and supervision of JCAHO survey preparedness, Medicare surveys, state licensure surveys, as necessary.
- Develop new program specialties within projects.