12th February, 2021
Job Type: Direct
Would you like to live close to the Tucson area in the beautiful high desert area of Arizona.
The community with a population over 40K that has no shortage of enticing traits that make it a community of choice for all types of people seeking an affordable cost of living, a temperate climate with year-round outdoor recreation, and an attractive balance of small-town charm with big-city amenities.
It is a great place for young professionals, with a median age range of 34 years old and many retirees are also captivated by the area, often coming to visit for a few days only to find themselves liking the area so much that they purchase a home and stay.
The cost of living is among the lowest and housing cost are below the national average while its median household income is much higher at over $56K yearly.
If this sounds good then add over 275 days of sunshine a year and you could work at a healthcare facility that is around 100 beds and is committed to serving the residents in several surrounding counties and wants its employees to enjoy a career/life balance.
Performs diagnostic CT procedures on assigned patients in an efficient and caring manner in order to provide data for the diagnosis of a wide variety of medical problems.
Evaluates exams for diagnostic quality while using professional judgement in the performance of services.
SOME RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
-Operates CT scanner and associated imaging equipment to complete diagnostic and interventional procedures.
-Produces acceptable images by determining proper technical factors (protocols, slice thickness and increments, exposure parameters, etc) based on patient diagnosis and reason for exam.
-Effectively uses computer systems to process, access and distribute appropriate department and patient procedure information.
-Assists in transportation of patients to and from the department.
-Participates in providing education and information to patients and their families.
-Participates in quality assurance/quality control activities as required.
- Associates Degree in Radiology Technology required.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) registration required.
- Must be licensed as a Radiology Tech and have ARRT as a RT(CT).
- 1yr CT experience required.
Apply For Job
- The position is located about an hour southeast of Tucson.
- Director is looking for someone that will work well as a member of the group(team player).
- Looking for someone that is a well rounded clinician with strong clinical skills.
- Position is a Fri/Sat/Sun 7pm-7am shift and its considered full time with benefits.
- The facility is offering a range between $21.50hr-$32.00hr and offers a full benefit package and a relocation/sign-on.