Are you considering a career change? Looking for a smaller community(25K population), that offers a low cost of living(18% lower than US average) and plenty of activities in the area but is within an hour of a large city. If so, an opportunity to work with an integrated health care system based in east central Ohio is looking for someone to join their team.
The system is a not-for-profit and has over 300 physicians and multiple outpatient care centers throughout the area.
The system is the largest provider in a six county region and a primary referral center.
It offers a higher level of service than what is typically found in a community of its size including open-heart surgery, trauma care, a Level II neonatal intermediate care unit, neurosurgery and
comprehensive cancer services.
They are proud of their rich history of serving the community and vow to continue the tradition of healing and caring with compassion, trust, innovation and excellence.
Conducts therapy assessments for group therapy with inpatient psychiatric adult, child, and adolescent patients.
- Completes documentation accurately, competently, and within specified time frames.
- Cross train as appropriate to credentials, licensure, scope of practice and department need.
- Completes assessments to determine patient strengths and needs.
- Completes charges daily.
- Active and competent participation in various team meetings, remaining patient focused.
- Delegates tasks to the Mental Health Technicians as necessary.
- Completes daily patient therapy schedule in a timely and competent manner.
- Consistently meets established department productivity expectations.
- Works in Outpatient Behavioral Health providing group therapy, as needed
- Conducts group therapies with a broad range of psychiatric diagnoses, ages, and developmental functioning
- Participate in multi-disciplinary medical model treatment team.
- Bachelors degree in mental health field.
- Requires OHIO license as a LSW or LPC.
- Person must have experience and will not consider a candidate that does not already have their Ohio licensed.
- License, registration, and/or certification appropriate to the field.
- Skills necessary to provide mental health care based on physical, psychosocial, educational, safety, and related criteria appropriate for the age group served.
- Knowledge of DSM–V diagnosis.
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills to facilitate working with various multidisciplinary team members.
- Responsible for group therapy; there are no 1:1 counseling opportunities.
- M-F day shift with a weekend rotation.
- Reports to the Behavioral Health Manager.
- The position is offering between 46K-63K. The facility will offer a full benefit package as well.