04th February, 2021
Work weekends, standby and mandatory call off can occur (unsure exact days or times), works with a team (charge, floor nurses, CNAs, secretaries and sometimes the manager and coordinator.
General job duties:
IV starts, epidural, PCA, pain/nausea management, Head to toe assessments, bariatric care, telemetry, medication administration, general wound care and wound vac management, tube feeding, TPN, safe patient handling, vascular care, numerous tube and drain care
Equipment utilized in the unit/dept: EPIC for documentation and medication administration
- Post Surgical experience: All surgery types with exception of open hearts, fresh lungs, and stroke patients. Some overflow of ortho patients.
- Looking for candidates with the following post-op surgery experience:
· General surgery –bowel resection, gall bladder removal, mastectomy, fem-pop bypass grafts, AAA repair
· Urology surgery – prostatectomies, TURPs, nephrectomies, bladder irrigations
· ENT surgery – thryroidectomies
· GYN surgery – hysterectomies, bladder slings
· Epidural and PCA experience for pain control
· Tubes/Drains – NG, JPs, wound vacs, t-tubes etc…
· Telemetry experience
- RN, BLS. ACLS is preferred.
Apply For Job