01st February, 2021
Job Type: Direct
Are you considering a career change? Looking for a smaller community(25K population), that offers a low cost of living(18% lower than US average) and plenty of activities in the area but is within an hour of a large city. If so, an opportunity to work with an integrated health care system based in east central Ohio is looking for someone to join their team.
The system is a not-for-profit and has over 300 physicians and multiple outpatient care centers throughout the area.
The system is the largest provider in a six county region and a primary referral center.
It offers a higher level of service than what is typically found in a community of its size including open-heart surgery, trauma care, a Level II neonatal intermediate care unit, neurosurgery and
comprehensive cancer services.
They are proud of their rich history of serving the community and vow to continue the tradition of healing and caring with compassion, trust, innovation and excellence.
Delivers patient care and diagnostic testing according to professional practice standards, while providing support for the healthCare system divisions.
Is responsible for the transformation, performance, and distribution of diagnostic tests, PSG, MSLT, CPAP.
Must accurately analyze results of procedures in order to score information for physician interpretation.
Participates in quality analysis of test results and participate with other technicians.
Acknowledgment of charges for billing purposes.
Responsible for application, removal and completion of all test and associated equipment.
Works independently performing excellent quality PSG and other studies.
Keeps equipment in proper working order, performs routine maintenance, detects equipment malfunction; make minor repairs, and reports problems to management.
Selects the appropriate recording montage or montages necessary for the case under study. Obtains a high quality recording, recognizing artifacts and taking the steps to eliminate them.
Assess physical and mental status before, during and after completion of test and notifies appropriate personnel in order to facilitate continuity of care.
Operates all equipment utilized in an optimal manner.
Is attentive to patient needs in order to meet customer expectations.
Identifies and completes additional project(s) as assigned by management.
- These are expansion positions.
- Registered Polysomnagraph Technologist or RRT(No CRT's will be considered). Must have BRPT or RPSGT.
- One-year experience in sleep center or respiratory therapy.
- BLS required.
- Ability to read, write and explain or describe moderately complex information to other hospital staff and patients – Attention to detail.
Apply For Job
- You will be working a sleep lab setting.
- Will join team of 9 other Polysom Techs and growing department.
- The position is 72hrs per pay period with full benefits hours are 7pm-7:30am.
- Shift differential is $3.00hr for nights
- Person will be required to work weekends and holidays in the rotation.
- The hospital will offer an hourly range between $22-$28hr depending on experience and a great benefit package.