In return for your talents we offer a host of exceptional benefits, including:
Job Summary: Will work in both areas of Pre-op and PACU.
- Specialty Certification Differential
- Generous Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- RN Clinical Ladder program with financial incentives
- Referral program
- Generous Education Assistance
- 401(K) with company match and Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Competitive Market Hourly Rates
- Night and Weekend Differential Pay
- Excellent medical and Dental benefits
Provides professional nursing care within an assigned unit. Coordinates care planning with other disciplines. Position renders individualized, age specific and direct bedside nursing care based on the nursing process and patient needs. Acts as a supervisor by assessing, planning, delegating and utilizing independent judgement in directing other healthcare employees for the provision of patient care. Systematically evaluates the quality and effectiveness of nursing practice to identify patient goals. Participates in hourly rounding. Observes safety guidelines and safe work practices. May at times be asked to be in charge for a shift(s). Supervises other members of Healthcare team. Call is required for this position. Special Skills
: Effective interpersonal skills and ability to work with team members required. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with occasional periods of above average pressure. Excellent customer service skills. Must have basic computer skills. Minimum Qualifications:
- Nursing Degree from an accredited nursing school. License to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Arizona.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years as a bedside registered nurse in an in-patient acute care hospital.
- CPR. ACLS required upon orientation completion
- at least one full year of experience in PACU
in an acute care hospital. PLEASE NOTE: Will not consider those
step down, PCU, Progressive Care, or Tele, or those with only
out-patient or ambulatory surgery center experience. Preferred Qualifications:
BSN. Certification in specialty area of practice preferred.