16th November, 2020
Job Type: Direct Job Summary:
A certified professional who performs computerized axial tomography, mammography, or interventional/angiography, as well as routine diagnostic and special radiologic procedures on patients of all age groups. Essential Functions:
1. Prepares and directs patients for examinations, obtaining appropriate screening and
history documentation relevant to the procedure being performed.
2. Performs diagnostic procedures in accordance with department guidelines on patients
of all ages to ensure the delivery of quality care.
3. Responsible for radiation protection of self, patients, other patient care team members.
4. Participates in quality control procedures
5. Maintains professional development and education.
6. Contributes to the efficient operation of department. Additional Responsibilities:
Assists in the clinical training of SRJC radiologic technology students. Knowledge / Skills / Experience:
• Knowledge of Radiological and associated patient care skills
• Teamwork and flexibility skills. Age-Related Competencies:
• Human development knowledge / skills.
• Age-specific patient needs that employee is required to understand and meet. Information Management:
Treats all information and data within the scope of the position with appropriate confidentiality and security. Risk Management:
Cooperates fully in all risk management activities and investigations. Position Qualifications
• Education High school graduate or equivalent required.
• Experience (1) year experience in an acute care hospital preferred. Six months experience in CT is preferred.
• Training Training in C.T. or DSA in addition to graduation from an accredited Diagnostic Radiologic Technology program.
• License/Certification ARRT and CRT required. Continued employment is contingent upon obtaining fluoro permit within 6 months of hire date. Mammography permit if area of speciality. BLS CPR certification required within 60 days of hire.
Apply For Job