Would you like live and work in an area that can offer a little bit of everything? Would you like to live in an area that has sunshine almost every day of the year? How about finding a career and life balance?
Where could you go and have a positive affect on patient care and enjoy breathtaking sunsets on the mountains, river activities and a mixture of outdoors as well as bountiful indoor activities for anyone of any age?
The hospital serves over 300,000 residents and you can be part of the team that focus is on patient safety and delivering the highest quality care.
The Clinical Manager, under the direction of Program Director, manages and coordinates the clinical and other activities on the patient unit in order to provide quality patient care.
The Clinical Manager establishes goals and priorities in accordance with patient and staff needs and organizational objectives.
Services are provided across the life span of an individual and within the spectrum of health care as designated for the department.
In addition, provides service to the patients throughout the life span including children, adults and geriatric age groups.
- Bachelors in Nursing required.
- Current New Mexico or compact RN license and CPR certification required.
- A minimum of five (5) years current clinical experience in L&D. Three to five years experience in a supervisory role required.
- Position reports to the Director. Great department that works as a team.
- The facility is offering a salary range between $63K-$95K depending on experience.
- They also offer a great benefit package and relocation.