$4.50/night Shift Diff
Staff Registered Nurse Critical Care for an expanding not for profit Integrated Healthcare System located 1 hour East of Columbus and 2 hours West of Pittsbugh and Wheeling. Affilated with a Univeristy Healthcare System.
Assessments, admissions, discharges, dressing changes, infusion pumps, start IV’s,maintain heparin drip, administer blood and blood products, chest tubes removal, trach care, drainage tubes,administer oxygen-(nasal canula, mask,endotrachael) catheters, G-Tubes, NG Tubes, assist with insertion of Central Lines, ABG’s,etc.
COPD, MI’s, multi-system failure, respiratory failure, CHF, ARDS, Post Surgery, etc.
Plans, provides and/or supervises the nursing care of patients in an efficient and caring manner. Coordinates care planning with other caregivers and with other areas, adheres to universal precautions, and is compliant with infection control policies. Works independently with minimal supervision.
- Shift and weekend differentials
- Clinical Advancement Program (CAP)
- Free in-house educational programs including ACLS, PALS, TNCC, BCRA, etc.
- Individualized mentorship and orientation
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Education assistance up to $8,000/year
- Engaged and supportive leadership
- State-of-the-art medical care units
- Low nurse to patient ratios
- Leadership classes
- Magnet designation (in process)
- Provides direct patient care in accordance with physician orders in a warm and friendly manner.
- Takes and records measurements or readings.
- Assesses condition and provides treatment for care of patient.
- Administers prescribed medications.
- Provides leadership while working collaboratively with other care givers on the unit.
- Participates in keeping unit prepared for HFAP on an ongoing basis.
- Assists with patient rounds